Thisis a autobiography of David Goggins, who shows with his entire life where discipline and extreme hard work can take us.
This story follows his journey from a violent and tyrannical father, to ultramarathons, a world record in the pull-up bar and joining the Navy Seal's (completed Hell Week several times) and TACP Air Force.
- Good habits (Atomic Habits) and effective Process are the foundation of development
- Don't give up when the going gets tough and you've had enough.
- Learn to operate outside your comfort zone.
- Most of us live using max. only 40% of our potential
- Not all physical and mental limitations are real. Some of them are only in our heads
Everything in life is a MIND GAME